We're Hiring! Our Manufacturing and Logistics sites have lots of opportunities with various shifts, full time or part time, permanent and temporary!Find out more
At Hilmore House, you’ll experience a real buzz as you join the teams who are helping us to make good things happen for millions of our customers
The pace is fast and highly responsive, and it’s always an exciting place to be. Our vertically integrated supply chain is probably the best in the industry. We make sure millions of products are in the right place at the right time, so our customers can always put their favourite things in their shopping baskets.
Our leading-edge systems keep whizzing away, helping everything run smoothly from forecasting to replenishment. That involves over 1,300 suppliers, a network of 38 warehouses, and over 28,000 product lines.
Our modernised way of working in Hilmore House includes a 4 day working week, plus an additional Saturday every 4 weeks. That means you’ll have the opportunity to spend time in the office working alongside your team as well as potentially spending time working from home.
What our 2-year scheme involves
Working seamlessly with our buying, logistics, manufacturing and retail teams, you’ll help to get our products from field to fork faster and fresher.
That might mean spending time in forecasting, logistics planning, stores, logistics sites in ambient, fresh and frozen warehousing. Or you could get involved in merchandising and space planning for our products.
Whatever roles you take on, you’ll quickly develop the knowledge and experience needed to progress to a specialist role in Supply Chain at the end of the scheme.
What you’ll need
- Lots of confidence with a positive attitude, resilience and a drive to succeed
- The determination to take ownership of problems and solve them
- Strong analysis, problem solving and decision making skills
- Be analytical and good with numbers with plenty of common sense
- Great communication and listening skills and the ability to lead, influence and build strong working relationships with a diverse team of people
- Currently in your final year of your degree/masters or have graduated in the last two years
- A minimum 2:1 degree
- A full UK driving licence
Our 2023 Supply Chain scheme is now closed. Check back in the Autumn for our 2024 scheme.