Fast. Agile. Highly responsive. Our vertically integrated supply chain is probably the best in the industry. We ensure millions of products are in the right place at the right time, so our customers can always put their favourite things in their shopping baskets.
What our 2-year scheme involves
Working seamlessly with our buying, logistics, manufacturing and retail teams, you’ll help to get our products from field to fork faster and fresher. This is an opportunity to explore every aspect of an international supply chain. You will spend time in forecasting, logistics planning, stores, logistics sites in ambient, fresh and frozen warehousing, as well as merchandising and space planning for our products. Taking on different roles and presenting back to the business on key learnings, you’ll quickly develop the knowledge and experience needed to progress to a specialist role in Supply Chain at the end of the scheme.
What you’ll need
- A minimum 2:1 degree
- The determination to take ownership of problems and solve them
- Strong analysis, problem solving and decision making skills
- Great communication skills and the ability to lead, influence and build strong working relationships with a diverse team of people
- A full UK driving license
- Positive attitude, resilient, determined and a great listener and communicator.
““I’m really enjoy my role and there is still a progression path should I want that.””Hear from our people