We're Hiring! Our Manufacturing and Logistics sites have lots of opportunities with various shifts, full time or part time, permanent and temporary!Find out more
Our logistics sites keep millions of products moving all the way from our suppliers to our stores. And we’re focused on getting our products from farm to fork as quickly as possible, giving our customers fresh, healthy food at an affordable price.
It means our logistics teams are at the heart of everything we do. They’re home to our warehouse, transport, and engineering departments, who pick and deliver thousands of products every day. Getting the best food and products to our customers is a huge and complex challenge. Here, you’ll discover how it works while building your skills and knowledge for the future.
This isn't a 9-5 job either. Every day is different and can involve early starts, late finishes and working weekends and Bank Holidays.
To find out more and visit us at one of our events click here.
What our 2-year scheme involves
This is an opportunity to explore every aspect of a logistics operation from distribution, planning, frozen, ambient and fresh warehousing. It’s all about gaining a wide ranging experience across these teams to fully understand the business, while learning about our systems, processes and technologies.
You'll quickly develop the leadership and coaching skills you need to head up your own team as a Team Manager. Not to mention taking part in exciting business projects.
And in your final year, you’ll progress to a Shift Manager role where you’ll manage a larger team of colleagues within a site.
What you'll need
- Great communication and listening skills and the ability to lead, influence and build strong working relationships with a diverse team of people.
- Strong analysis, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Lots of confidence with a positive attitude, resilience and a drive to succeed.
- Currently in your final year of your degree/masters or have graduated in the last two years.
- A minimum 2.2 degree.
- A full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle.
- To be happy to relocate to different sites during your programme.
Applications for our 2024 Logistics Graduate scheme are now closed.