TEMPORARY WORK: Join us in an hourly paid temp role across our logistics and manufacturing sites, and help us provide food for the nation during these difficult times.Find out more
Our logistics sites keep millions of products moving all the way from our suppliers to our stores, and we’re focused on getting our products from farm to fork as quickly as possible during the coronavirus pandemic.
It means our logistics teams are at the heart of everything we do, and are home to our warehouse, transport, and engineering departments, who pick and deliver thousands of products every day. Getting the best food and products to our customers is an immense and complex operation. Discover how it works while building skills and knowledge for the future.
This isn't a 9-5 job, every day is different and can involve early starts, late finishes and working weekends and bank holidays.
What our 2-year scheme involves
This is an opportunity to explore every aspect of a logistics operation from distribution, planning, frozen, ambient and fresh warehousing. Gaining a wide ranging experience across these teams to fully understand the business, learning about our systems, processes and technologies.
You'll quickly develop the leadership and coaching skills you need to head up your own team as a Team Manager, as well as taking part in exciting business projects
Progressing to a Shift Manager in your final year, managing a larger team of colleagues within a site.
What you'll need
- Great communication and listening skills and the ability to lead, influence and build strong working relationships with a diverse team of people
- Strong analysis, problem solving and decision making skills
- Positive attitude, resilient and driven to succeed
- Currently in your final year of your degree/masters or have graduated in the last two years
- A minimum 2.2 degree
- A full UK driving licence
- To be happy to relocate to different sites to broaden your experience.
Applications for our 2021 Logistics scheme are now closed.
“At Morrisons you can lead your own development. There’s lots of training, development and opportunities available.”
Elliot - Logistics Graduate