WM Morrison Supermarkets Plc (Morrisons) together with any group companies are the "data controller". As a data controller of the information you provide to us we control the way the information is used and processed.
We are processing your data because we are legally obliged to do so as part of the assessment process. Furthermore we need your personal data to complete the recruitment process including to enter into a contract with you.
We may share your data with third parties for right to work checks. We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law.
The processing of your data will include automatic decision making to determine if we can progress your application further. We will retain your data for the period of employment plus 4 years if successful and 12 months if not successful.
- Request access to your data,
- Request correction of any incorrect data,
- Request restriction of processing if the processing includes automatic decision making or profiling,
- Object to processing if the processing includes automatic decision making or profiling,
- Request erasure of your data or for a portable copy of your data.
We will always comply with our legal obligations to consider your request. We may have to retain your data if we are legally required to do so or have a legitimate reason to continue to process your data.
If you have any complaint please contact the Data Protection Officer on firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also complain to the Information Commissioner whose contact details are at https://ico.org.uk/.