Behind every successful business is a successful finance team.
Impacting on every part of Morrisons, we look after the finances and support future plans and decision making by providing insight and expertise. There’s more to our finance team than meets the eye. We offer a variety of opportunities and you’ll need a flair for both analysing and presenting data.
What our 3-year scheme involves
You’ll work on real-life projects and get involved in different areas from accounting, tax and treasury to financial planning, analysis and business intelligence. You could find yourself helping our buying teams deliver great value offers for our customers. Or you could support, advise and help our teams to pursue new opportunities.
As well as learning on-the-job, you’ll study for a level 7 CIMA qualification. We’ll support you by paying for your exam fees and giving you study leave. This scheme involves two short placements in our stores and three finance placements. You’ll gain the skills and experience you need to enjoy a rewarding career as an accountant.
What you’ll need
- A minimum 2:1 degree
- A minimum of 3 A levels at Grade B or equivalent
- A minimum Grade C (4) in Maths and English GCSEs
- Great communication skills and the ability to lead, influence and build strong working relationships with a diverse team of people
- Positive attitude, resilient, determined and a great listener and communicator
- To enjoy working in a challenging, fast-paced environment
- Be analytical and good with numbers with plenty of common sense
The ability to solve problems and keep your finger on the pulse of what’s happening across our business.
“I thought in finance I’d be sat at my desk most of the time. My role couldn’t be further apart from what I thought it was going to be.”Hear from our people