Our retail managers keep our stores running smoothly. They inspire colleagues, think fast on their feet, to come up with new solutions and look to provide even better shopping experiences.
Retail management isn’t for everyone. Every day is different and it involves early starts, late finishes and working weekends and bank holidays. But if you enjoy thinking on your feet and helping customers at the heart of the action – this is the scheme for you.
What our 2-year scheme involves
Working with different store teams, you’ll learn about our operations, systems, procedures and how to run a store. You’ll get stuck into new challenges and go beyond the 9-5. It’s hard work, but very rewarding and we’ll support you all the way.
From the word go you will be running your own team and then into a senior manager role - leading a department, managing colleagues, driving projects and getting people on board with your new ideas. Our structured reviews will guide your progress and help you become a future store manager.
What you’ll need
- A minimum 2:2 degree
- Positive attitude, resilient, determinedbe approachable and a great listener and communicator
- To be a people person who can lead teams, inspire a diverse group of colleagues and share your passion for food with customers and colleagues
- A full UK driving licence
- The flexibility to move around the UK to grow your skills in different stores. (You won’t necessarily get to work at your nearest store).
- To be able to work early starts, late finishes, night shifts and working weekends and bank holidays
“When I started the grad scheme I was really taken aback by how much the business invests in you and wants you to develop”Hear from our people