NOW HIRING: We’re looking for lots of people to join us now in hourly paid roles across our logistics and manufacturing sites.Find out more
Over 110,000 colleagues ‘Make Morrisons' great and this is why our People team play such an important role, helping colleagues to be their best at work with a line manager who helps and supports them.
Getting stuck into all kinds of people activities right from the start, you’ll discover how our people team operates, and gain the knowledge, skills, and take on the responsibilities to really make a difference.
What our 2-year scheme involves
You will be based in the Leeds/Bradford area for the 2 years of the scheme.
During this time you will complete 4 placements to be able to gain a full overview of our people team across our main business areas of Retail, Manufacturing, Logistics and our central people team.
You’ll quickly find yourself with real responsibilities at the heart of our business and at the same time, we will also sponsor you to complete a CIPD Level 5 Intermediate Diploma in Human Resource Management.
At the end of your scheme you will roll off into a people role within one of our 4 business areas
What you’ll need
- A real passion for people management
- To be influential, self-motivated and results-driven
- Great interpersonal skills and a collaborative, customer focused approach
- The determination to take ownership of problems and solve them
- Great communication and listening skills and the ability to lead, influence and build strong working relationships with a diverse team of people
- Lots of confidence with a positive attitude, resilience and a drive to succeed
- To be able to work early starts, late finishes, night shifts and working weekends and bank holidays when working in retail
- Currently in your final year of your degree/masters or have graduated in the last two years
- To have or be expecting a 2:1 degree
- A full UK driving licence
Applications for our 2023 People scheme are now open.