Our central teams help us grow our business and keep things running smoothly.
Marketing. Property. Wholesale. Morrisons.com. Corporate services and Customer Services. These are just some of the teams you could go on a placement within and progress into as a career after the graduate scheme.
What our 2-year scheme involves
Working as part of different central teams, you’ll develop new skills and learn about our business and industry. Tackling problems and getting stuck into business priority projects, you’ll find out where your talents lie and which team suits you the best. As well as a variety of central placements, you’ll experience working in a retail store to get a better understanding of our customers and their needs.
Supported every step of the way, you’ll enjoy structured training and the chance to shine working on exciting projects. You’ll gain wide-ranging experience of a big business and bags of industry insight.
What you’ll need
- A minimum 2:1 degree
- The determination to take ownership of problems and solve them
- Strong analysis, problem solving and decision making skills
- A full UK driving license
- Great communication skills and the ability to lead, influence and build strong working relationships with a diverse team of people
- Positive attitude, resilient, determined and a great listener and communicator.
“I was excited by the chance to rotate around so many different areas of the business. Which I’ll probably never get the chance to do again.”Hear from our people