We're Hiring! Our Manufacturing and Logistics sites have lots of opportunities with various shifts, full time or part time, permanent and temporary!Find out more
Like every business, we’ve had to make some big decisions over the past few years, and Hilmore House is where those decisions were made. It’s buzzing with activity as we make good things happen for our millions of customers, and is home to many of our support teams from marketing and wholesale to corporate services, online and property.
During our 2-year programme, you’ll work as part of a number of different corporate teams. Here, it’s about developing new skills and learning about our business and industry through placements across different areas during the programme.
At Hilmore House, our 4.5 day working week (Monday to Friday) gives our people the opportunity to collaborate with their teams whilst balancing flexibility at home.
To find out more and visit us at one of our events click here.
What our 2-year scheme involves
Working as part of different teams in our support office, you’ll develop new skills and learn about our business and industry. It’s all about tackling problems and getting stuck into business priority projects, as you find out where your talents lie and which team suits you the best. As well as a variety of placements, you’ll also experience working in a retail store to get a better understanding of our customers and their needs.
Supported every step of the way, you’ll enjoy structured training and the chance to shine as you work on exciting projects in areas such as Corporate Services, Online, Marketing, Wholesale and Productivity. Put simply, you’ll gain loads of experience of a big business and bags of industry insight.
What you’ll need
- The determination to take ownership of problems and solve them.
- Strong analysis, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Great communication and listening skills and the ability to lead, influence and build strong working relationships with a diverse team of people.
- Lots of confidence with a positive attitude, resilience and a drive to succeed.
- Currently in your final year of your degree/masters or have graduated in the last two years.
- A minimum 2:1 degree.
- A full UK driving licence.
Applications for our 2024 Corporate Graduate scheme are now closed.