Working as part of different corporate teams, during our 3-year programme you’ll develop new skills and learn about our business and industry.
What you’ll do
- You'll work on placements in areas such as Trading, Corporate Services, Online, Marketing, Loss Prevention and Property in year one and two before specialising in a business area in year three
- Make an impact on exciting live business projects
- Gain wide-ranging experience within a variety of teams.
What you'll study towards
- Study towards a Bsc (Hons) Management and Business at the University of Bradford
- You will also become a fully chartered member of the CMI (Chartered Management Institute).
What you’ll need
- Resilience, determination and good leadership skills
- Flexibility to meet the changing needs of our business
- A minimum of 104 UCAS points
- A minimum Grade C (4) in Maths and English GCSEs
“The degree apprenticeship is a really good scheme. I can’t recommend it highly enough.”Hear from our people