NOW HIRING: We’re looking for lots of people to join us now in hourly paid roles across our logistics and manufacturing sites as we continue to #FeedTheNation.Find out more
Hilmore House is buzzing with activity. It’s where decisions are made. It’s where we grow our business. And it’s from here that we’ve led our teams to make a real difference during the coronavirus pandemic. It’s also home to many of our support teams, from marketing and wholesale to corporate services, online and property.
Working as part of a number of corporate teams, during our award winning 3-year programme you’ll develop new skills and learn about our business and industry through placements across different areas during the programme.
Our modernised way of working in Hilmore House includes a 4 day working week, plus an additional saturday every 4 weeks. You’ll spend time in Hilmore House working alongside your team as well as spending time working or studying from home.
What you’ll do
- You'll work on placements in areas such as Corporate Services, Online, Marketing, Wholesale and Property
- Make an impact on exciting live business projects
- Gain wide-ranging experience within a variety of teams
What you'll study towards
- Study towards a Bsc (Hons) Management and Business at the University of Bradford
What you’ll need
- Resilience, determination and good leadership skills
- Flexibility to meet the changing needs of our business
- Recently gained a minimum of 104 UCAS points
- A minimum grade 4 in Maths and English GCSEs.