TEMPORARY WORK: Join us in an hourly paid temp role across our logistics and manufacturing sites, and help us provide food for the nation during these difficult times.Find out more
Working as part of different corporate teams, during our 3-year programme you’ll develop new skills and learn about our business and industry.
What you’ll do
- You'll work on placements in areas such as Trading, Corporate Services, Online, Marketing, Loss Prevention and Property in year one and two before specialising in a business area in year three
- Make an impact on exciting live business projects
- Gain wide-ranging experience within a variety of teams.
What you'll study towards
- Study towards a Bsc (Hons) Management and Business at the University of Bradford
- You will also become a fully chartered member of the CMI (Chartered Management Institute).
What you’ll need
- Resilience, determination and good leadership skills
- Flexibility to meet the changing needs of our business
- A minimum of 104 UCAS points
- A minimum Grade C (4) in Maths and English GCSEs
“The degree apprenticeship is a really good scheme. I can’t recommend it highly enough.”Hear from our people