We're Hiring! Our Manufacturing and Logistics sites have lots of opportunities with various shifts, full time or part time, permanent and temporary!Find out more
We’re the UK’s 2nd largest fresh food manufacturer with 18 sites across the UK.
On this programme, you’ll help us provide top quality food and the freshest produce for our customers, from flowers, fish and veg to burgers and bread. You’ll gain hands-on experience in our manufacturing business from day one, working alongside our skilled colleagues in all areas of our fast paced manufacturing sites.
We’re unique in the way we source and make most of our fresh food ourselves. Our different manufacturing capabilities make us stand out in the world of retail.
During our 3-year programme, you’ll help us to drive up efficiency as you develop your leadership skills, work on exciting live projects, and simplify and improve our manufacturing processes.
What you’ll do
- Gain wide-ranging experience within a variety of manufacturing teams across the site covering a variety of shift patterns.
- Learn about different manufacturing equipment, processes and technologies.
- Learn how to run production lines and lead production teams.
- Provide support at our Flowerworld manufacturing site at peak trading times for Valentines and Mother’s Day.
- Make an impact on exciting live business projects.
- Gain early responsibility as a Team Manager, responsible for a team of colleagues and the production across your shifts.
- Progress to a Shift Manager in your final year, managing a larger team of colleagues and production.
- Some of our roles are shift based and may require early starts, late finishes and working weekends. We might also need you to work on Bank Holidays and during peak times of the year, too.
What you'll study towards
You’ll study towards a Bsc (Hons) Management and Business at the University of Bradford
What you’ll need
- Resilience, determination and good leadership skills.
- The Flexibility to meet the changing needs of our business.
- To have recently gained or be predicted a minimum of 112 UCAS points.
- A minimum Level 4 in Maths and English GCSEs.
Applications for our 2023 Manufacturing Degree Apprenticeship are now open.