Gaining hands-on experience in our manufacturing business from day one, during our 3-year programme you’ll help us to drive efficiencies develop your leadership skills, work on exciting live projects and help us to simplify and improve our manufacturing processes.
What you’ll do
- Learn how to run production lines and lead production teams
- Make an impact on exciting live business projects
- Gain wide-ranging experience within a variety of manufacturing teams
- Learn about different manufacturing equipment, processes and technologies
- Gain early responsibility as a Team Manager and progress at the end of the programme to a Shift Manager.
What you'll study towards
- Study towards a Bsc (Hons) Management and Business at the University of Bradford
- You will also become a fully chartered member of the CMI (Chartered Management Institute).
What you’ll need
- Resilience, determination and good leadership skills
- Flexibility to meet the changing needs of our business
- A minimum of 104 UCAS points
- A minimum Grade C (4) in Maths and English GCSEs
“My expectations of Morrisons were blown away. I knew them as a supermarket, but not as a manufacturer or for logistics.”Hear from our people