TEMPORARY WORK: Join us in an hourly paid temp role across our logistics and manufacturing sites, and help us provide food for the nation during these difficult times.Find out more
Set on nine acres of land, our 16,700 square foot Colne site is one of Europe’s largest beef, pork and lamb processing facilities.
Here our 840 colleagues work five days a week, producing meat and raw materials for sausages, pies and more. We supply our stores and Farmers Boy with 150 products. Everything from pork shanks and beef fillets to oxtail primals and pork shoulder joints.
Whitewalls Industrial Estate, Colne, Lancashire BB8 8LH
What we do here
- Provide raw materials for sausages, pies and more
- Produce 150 products including beef fillets
- Supply stores and our Farmers Boy brand
- Run one of Europe’s largest cattle, pig and sheep processing plants
- Work as a 840-strong team
- Operates 5 days a week