NOW HIRING: We’re looking for lots of people to join us now in hourly paid roles across our logistics and manufacturing sites.Find out more
With 20 sites across the country, we’re the UK’s second largest fresh food manufacturer and we love providing top quality food and the freshest produce for our customers, from flowers, fish and veg to burgers and bread.
Feeding the nation is keeping us busy. And you’ll work alongside our skilled colleagues in all areas of our fast paced manufacturing sites, gaining hands-on experience in our manufacturing business from day one.
We’re unique in the way we source and make most of our fresh food ourselves. And our different manufacturing capabilities really make us stand out in the world of retail.
What our 2-year scheme involves
Joining our teams across our different manufacturing sites, you’ll help drive efficiencies and change in a fast paced environment. It’s about motivating colleagues, developing your leadership skills, and working on exciting live projects to help simplify and improve our manufacturing processes.
You’ll also go on a placement in our stores to learn more about our retail operation and how the role you play in manufacturing impacts on the customer experience, too.
And before you know it, you’ll be leading a team of up to 50 people as a Team or Shift Manager in our manufacturing sites. Always looking to do things better, you’ll be able to think quickly on your feet and solve problems fast. It all starts right here.
What you’ll need
- A real passion for food, it’s quality and safety
- Great communication and listening skills and the ability to lead, influence and build strong working relationships with a diverse team of people
- Lots of confidence with a positive attitude, resilience and a drive to succeed
- Currently in your final year of your degree/masters or have graduated in the last two years
- A minimum 2:2 degree
- A full UK driving licence
- To be happy to relocate to different sites to progress your career.