TEMPORARY WORK: Join us in an hourly paid temp role across our logistics and manufacturing sites, and help us provide food for the nation during these difficult times.Find out more
Helping to provide our customers with the freshest of products from day one, during our 3-year programme you’ll gain hands-on experience of our fast-moving logistics operations
Joining one of the best logistics team around, you’ll drive efficiencies and go above and beyond to keep our customers happy by making sure the right products are always in the right place at the right time.
What you’ll do
- Be part of the teams which moves millions of products from our distribution centres to our stores
- Make an impact on exciting business projects
- Gaining wide ranging experience you'll work across a variety of logistics teams to fully understand the business, following which you'll take early responsibility as a Team Manager and progress at the end of the programme to a Shift Manager
- Learn about our logistics systems, processes and technologies
- Learn to work alongside all kinds of different people from across the business.
What you'll study towards
- Study towards a Bsc (Hons) Management and Business at the University of Bradford
- You will also become a fully chartered member of the CMI (Chartered Management Institute).
What you’ll need
- Resilience, determination and good leadership skills
- Flexibility to meet the changing needs of our business
- A minimum of 104 UCAS points
- A minimum Level 4 in Maths and English GCSEs
“I’m really enjoying what I’m doing and want to stay at Morrisons. The business is growing rapidly and has so many different areas - logistics, warehousing, manufacturing, retail and head office.”Hear from our people