NOW HIRING: We’re looking for lots of people to join us now in hourly paid roles across our logistics and manufacturing sites as we continue to #FeedTheNation.Find out more
Our logistics sites are at the heart of everything we do. We keep millions of products moving all the way from our suppliers to our stores, as we get our products from farm to fork as quickly as possible. They’re home to our warehouse, transport, and engineering departments, who pick and deliver thousands of products every day.
What’s more, our role in feeding the nation during the pandemic has opened our eyes to an even bigger challenge - getting all the extra food we’re making to our stores and into baskets, trollies and shopping bags across the UK.
Joining one of the best logistics teams around, you’ll drive efficiencies and go above and beyond to keep our customers happy by making sure the right products are always in the right place at the right time.
During our award winning 3-year programme you’ll gain hands-on experience of our fast-moving logistics operations driving efficiencies, develop your leadership skills, work on exciting live projects and help us to simplify and improve our logistics processes.
What you’ll do
- Gaining wide ranging experience you'll work across a variety of logistics teams to fully understand the business, learning about our systems, processes and technologies
- Be part of the teams which moves millions of products from our sites to our stores, Learning to work alongside all kinds of different people from across the business
- Make an impact on exciting business projects
- Gain early responsibility as a Team Manager, responsible for a team of colleagues and across your shifts
- Progress to a Shift Manager in your final year, managing a larger team of colleagues within a site
- Some of our roles are shift based and may require early starts, late finishes and working weekends. You will also be required to work bank holidays and during peak times of the year.
What you'll study towards
- Study towards a Bsc (Hons) Management and Business at the University of Bradford
What you’ll need
- Resilience, determination and good leadership skills
- Flexibility to meet the changing needs of our business
- Recently gained a minimum of 104 UCAS points
- A minimum Level 4 in Maths and English GCSEs.