We're Hiring! Our Manufacturing and Logistics sites have lots of opportunities with various shifts, full time or part time, permanent and temporary!Find out more
Our logistics sites are at the heart of everything we do. We keep millions of products moving all the way from our suppliers to our stores, as we get our products from farm to fork as quickly as possible. They’re home to our warehouse, transport, and engineering departments, who pick and deliver thousands of products every day.
Joining one of the best logistics teams around, you’ll drive efficiencies and go above and beyond to keep our customers happy. How? By making sure the right products are always in the right place at the right time.
During our 3-year programme you’ll gain hands-on experience of our fast-moving logistics operations, develop your leadership skills, work on exciting live projects, and help us to simplify and improve our logistics processes.
What you’ll do
- Gain wide ranging experience you'll work across a variety of logistics teams to fully understand the business, learning about our systems, processes and technologies
- Be part of the teams which moves millions of products from our sites to our stores, and learn to work alongside all kinds of different people from across the business
- Make an impact on exciting business projects.
- Gain early responsibility as a Team Manager, where you’ll lead a team of colleagues across your shifts.
- Progress to a Shift Manager in your final year, managing a larger team of colleagues within a site.
- Some of our roles are shift based and may require early starts, late finishes and working weekends. We’ll also need you to work on Bank Holidays and during peak times of the year.
What you'll study towards
You’ll study towards a Bsc (Hons) Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship at the University of Bradford.
What you’ll need
- Resilience, determination and good leadership skills.
- The flexibility to meet the changing needs of our business.
- Recently gained or be predicted a minimum of 112 UCAS points.
- A minimum Level 4 in Maths and English GCSEs.
Applications for our 2023 Logistics Degree Apprenticeship scheme are now closed.