Getting the best food and products to our customers is an immense and complex operation. Discover how it works while building skills and knowledge for the future.
We make sure 1,000s of products arrive in tiptop shape so our customers can put their favourite products in their shopping baskets. This isn't a 9-5 job, every day is different and can involve early starts, late finishes and working weekends and bank holidays.
What our 2-year scheme involves
This is an opportunity to explore every aspect of an international supply chain- from forecasting, distribution planning, working in our distribution sites in transport, ambient or fresh warehousing, to merchandising and space planning for our products.
Taking on different roles and a variety of exciting projects, you'll quickly develop the leadership and coaching skills you need to head up your own team. At the end of the scheme you will progress to a Shift Manager role in one of our Distribution sites or a specialist in Supply Chain.
What you'll need
- A minimum 2.2 degree
- Great communication skills and the ability to lead, influence and build strong working relationships with a diverse team of people
- Strong analysis, problem solving and decision making skills
- Positive attitude, resilient, determined and a great listener
- To be happy to relocate to different sites to broaden your experience
- A full UK driving licence
“At Morrisons you can lead your own development. There’s lots of training, development and opportunities available.”Hear from our people