Our finance team is at the heart of our success, helping us shape and deliver our ambitious plans for the future. Designed to unlock your potential, this apprenticeship will prepare you for a finance career with one of the UK's leading fresh food retailers and manufacturers.
What our two-year programme involves
Enjoying lots of variety, you’ll support our business teams and develop your skills in different areas of finance. Working with a Financial Accountant or Finance Manager, you’ll learn how to prepare balance sheet reconciliations and generate accruals, prepayments and adjustments. You’ll also assist with financial reporting and help to improve our processes and procedures.
It all adds up to a great way to launch your career in finance with a team that will nurture you, support you and help you realise your potential.
What you’ll study towards
A professional accounting taxation technician apprenticeship at Kaplan in Leeds.
What you’ll need
- Good analytical and numerical skills
- The ability to meet deadlines
- To be aged at least 18 with (or expecting to achieve) 112 UCAS points or equivalent
- GCSEs or equivalent in Maths and English (Grade A)
- To live within commuting distance of our Central Office in Bradford
- Applications will open in January 2019 for our September 2019 intake
“I never wanted to go to university. I always wanted to do an apprenticeship and start earning money and going up the career ladder.”Hear from our people