NOW HIRING: We’re looking for lots of people to join us now in hourly paid roles across our logistics and manufacturing sites as we continue to #FeedTheNation.Find out more
To make and provide food we're all proud of, where everyone's effort is worthwhile, so more and more people can afford to enjoy eating well.
- 5 Our five sets of ambitions
- 6 Our six ways of working
- 7 Our seven priorities
- An easy shopping experience with everything always available
- Good quality groceries and a wide choice
- Friendly colleagues who care about you and your community
- To see and sense food-making on Market Street and Market Kitchen
- Fresh food, good trusted quality and always great value
- Everyone is welcome and celebrated at Morrisons
- I can have my say and I'm treated with respect
- A fair day’s pay for a fair day’s work
- A manager who helps and supports me
- The opportunity to succeed
- The tools and training to do my job
- Easy to buy, easy to order, easy to fill and easy to sell
- Achieve profitable growth
- Always do what we say, build trust and collaborative relationships
- Focus on quality and innovation
- Focus on the core
- Keep a strong balance sheet
- Create shareholder value
Environment and community
- Leading on lowering our carbon, plastic, pollution and food waste footprint
- Buying from sustainable, ethical and resilient supply chains
- Growing British agriculture
- Making a positive contribution to every local community we serve
We care about our customers and do everything we can to always put them first and meet their needs.
We play our part as a team and recognise that we go further together.
Freedom in the framework
We trust our colleagues to make the right decisions to help improve things for our customers and the company.
Listening and responding
We listen hard and respond quickly. Wherever possible we take the time to talk with and listen to colleagues and customers, always doing the right thing for them.
Driving sales, tough of cost
Every ounce of effort and every penny matters - we're always looking for opportunities to improve how we do things.
Everyone is welcome and celebrated at Morrisons. We care more and try harder, for customers, for eachother, for everyone around Morrisons.
Be more competitive
Helping customers make every penny go further, saving them money on the everyday items they want and need. We use our expertise as foodmakers and shopkeepers to ensure our own brand products offer quality we’re proud of while delivering on the Morrisons price list.
Serve customers better
We listen to our customers and make improvements across the business, led by activities they value. We continually improve our offer with helpful and very friendly colleagues available whenever and wherever they’re needed.
Local integration and serving the community
We contribute to the communities we are part of by providing local jobs, products, services and facilities, supporting food banks, getting food to the vulnerable quickly with doorstep deliveries and going the extra mile.
Simplify and speed up the organisation
We continue to simplify and speed up, building a culture based on teamwork with clear and consistent ways of working. We are cost conscious, always finding ways to be a more efficient business that's more responsive to customers.
We use digital technology to provide increasingly easy, accessible and convenient services for customers, digitising our customer shopping trips, and to continually help colleagues working with purpose while reducing wasted effort.
Pride in Hygiene
As foodmakers and shopkeepers we have very high standards of hygiene. Customers and colleagues must always have a safe place to shop and work so we have a hygiene culture maximising cleaning hours, cleaning stations and customer sanitising stations across our stores, depots, manufacturing and offices.
Creating and scaling for profitable growth
We see opportunities, pursuing them with an owner’s spirit and entrepreneurial hunger, fast and fearless so we can swiftly scale the ideas that work.