Nutmeg, our family lifestyle brand, is now sold in all Morrisons stores. It offers good quality clothes that are affordable, thoughtful and that fit with customers’ everyday lives.
What our scheme involves
Working directly with our Merchandising team in Coalville (Leicestershire), you’ll gain a brilliant insight into the Nutmeg business. From day one, you’ll be working alongside the Merchandiser while building a clear understanding of how to serve customer needs and requirements through the use of analysis and commercial awareness. There will also be a focus on the learning of new ways of working and adapting your approach to your new role.
Our skilled industry professionals will help you build an understanding of the Nutmeg business and Merchandising generally. You will plan, organise, strategise and build your ability to judge the market to maximise sales and profits. You’ll also hone your commercial knowledge and analytical thinking skills. With these talents, and a passion for fashion, you’ll maximise our sales and build strong relationships within the Morrisons team and externally with suppliers.
What you’ll need
- A minimum 2:1 degree
- Currently in your final year of your degree/masters or have graduated in the last two years
- Awareness of how to manage a budget to maximise company profits whilst growing sales.
- A genuine passion for retail fashion.
- The determination to take ownership of problems and solve them.
- Strong analysis, problem solving and decision making skills.
- A full UK driving license.
- Great communication skills and the ability to lead, influence and build strong working relationships with a diverse team of people including buyers and suppliers.
- Positive attitude, resilient, determined and a great listener and communicator.