NOW HIRING: We’re looking for lots of people to join us now in hourly paid roles across our logistics and manufacturing sites.Find out more
We’re not just doing our bit by feeding the nation. We’re making all of our products more readily available for customers and we’re now selling Nutmeg, our family lifestyle brand, in all Morrisons stores. It offers good quality clothes that are affordable, thoughtful and that fit with customers’ everyday lives.
What our scheme involves
Here, we make clothing that’s ‘Designed for Life’. And our graduate careers are designed to give you a brilliant start in your life, too.
Working directly with our Merchandising team in Coalville (Leicestershire), you’ll gain a brilliant insight into the Nutmeg business. From day one, you’ll be working alongside a Merchandiser while building a clear understanding of how to serve customer needs and requirements through the use of analysis and commercial awareness. There’ll also be a big focus on learning of new ways of working and adapting your approach to your new role.
Meanwhile our skilled industry professionals will also help you build an understanding of the Nutmeg business and Merchandising generally. You’ll plan, organise, strategise and build your ability to judge the market to maximise sales and profits. You’ll also hone your commercial knowledge and analytical thinking skills, too. And with these talents, and a passion for fashion, you’ll maximise our sales and build strong relationships within the Morrisons team and externally with suppliers.
What you’ll need
- A minimum 2:1 degree
- Currently in your final year of your degree/masters or have graduated in the last two years
- Awareness of how to manage a budget to maximise company profits whilst growing sales.
- A genuine passion for retail fashion.
- The determination to take ownership of problems and solve them.
- Strong analysis, problem solving and decision making skills.
- A full UK driving license.
- Great communication skills and the ability to lead, influence and build strong working relationships with a diverse team of people including buyers and suppliers.
- Positive attitude, resilience, determination and great listening and communication skills.