Cafe Area Specialist - South London & South Coast
Location: Field Based
Job type: Full Time
Closing Date: Saturday, 12 November 2016
We are currently recruiting for a field based Café Area Specialist to join the Customer Cafe Trading team covering the South London & South Cost Regions.
The Customer Cafe team is currently on a very exciting journey transforming the look of our Cafes, updating our offer and now as part of serving our customers better, for the next step of our journey, we are looking to recruit a team of customer focussed, standards driven and commercially minded inspirational leaders.
Here at Morrisons our Café Area Specialists will do the following:
- You will be an ambassador for the Café business providing day to day operational coaching and support to your in store Café teams, Café Managers, store senior teams whilst engaging wider regional support teams across approx. 38 stores.
- You will promote and support best practice delivery of current and any newly developed operational policies, systems and procedures.
- You will, develop, motivate and support Café Team Managers to deliver the very best service and standards for Customers.
- You will lead by example and inspire improvements in others and identify talent.
- Support implementation of new and evolved operational procedures and commercial activity across the Café business
- You will be accountable for the profit and loss in area, you will support delivery of the Café Annual Plan by achieving against sales, margin and wage targets.
What skills and qualifications do I need to be a successful Café Specialist?
- You will ideally have been involved in foodservice operations or a background in food retail management
- Understand how to deliver for your customers, always aiming to put our customer first
- Management experience in a customer facing environment. Must be able to flex your management style and behaviour to meet the needs of the each situation.
- Experience of working across all levels demonstrating great communication skills, collaborative working and engagement skills
- Experience of working at pace and ability to adapt to and support implementation of change
- Computer literate and numerate with very good verbal and interpersonal skills
- Full UK driving license
If you're interested in taking on a new challenge, have the relevant skills and think you have what it takes to strengthen our team further, then we want to hear from you! Please send us your application/CV by applying online.
Our aim to offer more of what matters extends to our employees too. Join us and you can expect to enjoy great career prospects and a very competitive pay and benefits package. In addition to an attractive salary, we offer a discount card for you and a friend or family member giving you 10% off your shopping in Morrisons. We also offer company share options, a highly competitive pension scheme, Life Assurance and more besides.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this position
Are you a returning applicant?
If so, use our express application process by entering your e-mail address and password from your previous applications here: