Loss Prevention Specialist - Shrink & Security coach
Location: Field Based
Job type: Full Time
Closing Date: Sunday, 30 October 2016
We're looking for a Loss Prevention Specialist to join our team across the West Yorkshire area.
In this role you'll be working across our manufacturing sites to implement the Group Loss Prevention model by engaging with your site management teams. You'll be supporting them in consistently implementing controls and processes that deliver stock, cash and crime related KPI's to agreed targets. The aim is to drive improved performance and remove knowledge gaps that lead to shrink.
What will I do as a Loss Prevention Specialist at Morrisons?
- Use root cause analysis to determine and evidence the cause and effect of known and unknown stock and cash loss - to identify process, internal, external, crime and administrative loss and areas of control
- Forming part of the manufacturing team to support and drive standards in sites
- Bring loss awareness to the forefront of senior management minds - so they understand and support the case for action and support your drive and approach
- Demonstrate implementation of loss management is operationally efficient and effective at reducing loss
- Investigate and prepare case files allowing others to follow through, where there have been breaches of policy, law or process
- Escalate the need for changes in policy and procedures - with clear business reasons to support the case
- Conduct audits and validate store self audit standards
- AT Risk - manage and improve measures
What skills and experience do I need to be a success in this role?
- Knowledge of Loss Prevention within a manufacturing environment
- Expert knowledge of security systems and processes
- Expert knowledge of criminal investigations and interview techniques
- Stakeholder managers and influencing senior leaders
- Root cause analysis
- Analysis of business data - ability to draw logical conclusions and determine best way forward to deliver maximum business impact
If you think you've got the skills to be a success in this role then we'd love to hear from you.
Apply for this position
Are you a returning applicant?
If so, use our express application process by entering your e-mail address and password from your previous applications here: