Senior Manager, Nights- Thamesmead
Location: Morrisons Thamesmead
Job type: Full Time
Closing Date: Wednesday, 16 November 2016
We're currently recruiting for a high performing Senior Manager, Nights to join our Thamesmead Store. You will create and lead a high performing, capable and engaged team of Team Managers who consistently achieve the highest standards of customer service, availability and, presentation. You'll be a strategic thinker focused on driving your team to deliver our customer promises and business performance.
What will I do as a Senior Manager?
- Provide 5* customer service to drive sales forward.
- Motivate, lead, support and coach your team to bring out the best in those around you. Managing up to approx. 10 direct team managers.
- Plan and manage labour, stock availability and sales targets.
- Ensure standards remain high and continually look for ways to improve.
- Identify talent and support with development and succession planning.
What do I need to be a successful Senior Manager?
- High degree of professionalism and able to communicate at all levels with excellent customer service skills.
- Be an experienced retail or FMCG manager looking for their next step.
- Experience in managing a fast paced, high volume environment and rise to a challenge with a 'Can Do' attitude.
- Ability to motivate and inspire our colleagues through change and continuous improvement.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills to review, investigate and provide solutions and forecasts.
- Be highly influential, an innovative thinker with a constant drive for results.
Recruitment Process will follow
- Online Application
- Online Psychometric Tests
- Face to Face Interview in store
Candidates successful at interview will be subject to a Criminal Record Bureau check (CRB) and a further credit history check for specific vacancies prior to any offer of employment.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this position